SCOR Physical Therapy Staff
Daniel Souza, PT, DPT, Owner
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, EIM Institute, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University Long Beach
- Daniel specializes in sports medicine and orthopedics.
Daniel is married with two sons recently graduated from college. He enjoys exercising, hiking, golfing and traveling.
Laura Marano, DPT
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in pre-physical therapy: James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The George Washington University Washington, DC
Laura specializes in sports rehabilitation, orthopedics, post-op rehabilitation, and pediatrics.
Laura played collegiate field hockey and enjoys most sports such as surfing, snowboarding, running, cycling, and swimming. She is also the President of a non-profit organization called Ainsley’s Angels of SoCal that provides opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in road races and triathlons.
Lisa M. Campbell, PT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University of Long Beach 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, San Diego State University 1993
Lisa specializes in the Australian Approach to Manual Therapy. She enjoys spending time with her family, golfing and going to the beach.
Linda West, PT, CHT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach
- Board Certified Hand Therapist
- Certificate of Management Effectiveness, USC
- Fellowship in Arthritic Medicine, Arthritis Foundation
- Fellowship in Hand Therapy, Texas Women’s University and Baylor College of Medicine
- Honorary member of Squirrels
- Linda’s specialties include hand therapy and the care of arthritis.
Linda enjoys fly-fishing, backpacking, plein-air painting, botanical watercolors, gardening and skeet shooting.
Staci Self, PT, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, CSU Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Humboldt State University
- Staci specializes in sports rehabilitation, orthopedics, pediatrics and post-op rehabilitation.
In her free time, Staci enjoys playing soccer, going to the beach, and traveling. She played college and semi pro soccer as a goalkeeper and was First Team All League from 2004 through 2007 and All Region in her senior year, 2007. Currently she is goalkeeper for Team USA beach and indoor Team Handball.
Kirsten Hertzler, PT, DPT
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology Exercise Science, Point Loma Nazarene University 2012
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Chapman University 2016
- Kirsten specializes in orthopedics, post-op rehabilitation, and pediatrics.
Kirsten is a San Clemente High School Graduate and a long time San Clemente native. She is married and enjoys running, swimming, and surfing in her free time.
Would You Like to Join Our Team?
If you have strong manual skills, interpersonal skills, and think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume below.
Send your resume to SCOR Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org