Craig A Legacy PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, Owner
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, EIM Institute, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University Long Beach, 1984
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Training Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
Craig's specializations over the past 25 years have been in the field of orthopedics and sports medicine. Special areas of interest are complex spine issues, shoulder, and scapular movement disorders. His recent education has been on orthotic fabrication for the foot and ankle and how this affects lower limb biomechanics.
Craig is the father of four daughters, who he states are the proudest accomplishments of his life. His passions are improving his golf game, outdoor adventures, and classic automobiles.
Justin Brown, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, California State University Long Beach, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, San Diego State University, 2006
Justin specializes in all Sports and Orthopedic conditions. He is studying to become board certified in sports. He is a part of the Sports Medicine Team for Tesoro High School working alongside the Athletic Trainer and Sports Physician on field during contact sports.
In his free time he enjoys traveling and spending as much time as he can with his wife and two kids.
Stephanie Hatch, PT, ATC
- Master of Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sports Science, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Science, University of Florida
Stephanie is a loving wife and mother. She has been with RSM Physical Therapy for a number of years. In her free time she enjoys playing soccer, doing hot yoga, and going to the movies.
Jun Yoon, MS, ATC
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with concentration in athletic training at California State University of Fullerton
- Master of Science in Athletic Training at California Baptist University
Jun came to the U.S. in 2001 from South Korea with majoring film there, but he decided to change his career to be an athletic trainer. After all schooling, Jun spent a season with the UC Riverside baseball team as a student athletic trainer to experience NACC Division I baseball. Jun has been working at RSM PT for 4 years now. He and his wife, Sunha, are both from South Korea and have a daughter. They live in Fullerton.
Jun loves playing sports such as baseball, basketball, tennis, ping pong, and golf.
Would You Like to Join Our Team?
If you have strong manual skills, interpersonal skills, and think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume below.
Send your resume to RSM Physical Therapy: email@example.com