Daniel Souza, PT, DPT, Owner
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, EIM Institute, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University Long Beach
- Daniel specializes in sports medicine and orthopedics.
Daniel is married with two sons recently graduated from college. He enjoys exercising, hiking, golfing and traveling.
Laura Marano, DPT
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in pre-physical therapy: James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The George Washington University Washington, DC
Laura specializes in sports rehabilitation, orthopedics, post-op rehabilitation, and pediatrics.
Laura played collegiate field hockey and enjoys most sports such as surfing, snowboarding, running, cycling, and swimming. She is also the President of a non-profit organization called Ainsley's Angels of SoCal that provides opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in road races and triathlons.
Lisa M. Campbell, PT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University of Long Beach 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, San Diego State University 1993
Lisa specializes in the Australian Approach to Manual Therapy. She enjoys spending time with her family, golfing and going to the beach.
Linda West, PT, CHT
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach
- Board Certified Hand Therapist
- Certificate of Management Effectiveness, USC
- Fellowship in Arthritic Medicine, Arthritis Foundation
- Fellowship in Hand Therapy, Texas Women's University and Baylor College of Medicine
- Honorary member of Squirrels
- Linda's specialties include hand therapy and the care of arthritis.
Linda enjoys fly-fishing, backpacking, plein-air painting, botanical watercolors, gardening and skeet shooting.
Staci Self, PT, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, CSU Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Humboldt State University
- Staci specializes in sports rehabilitation, orthopedics, pediatrics and post-op rehabilitation.
In her free time, Staci enjoys playing soccer, going to the beach, and traveling. She played college and semi pro soccer as a goalkeeper and was First Team All League from 2004 through 2007 and All Region in her senior year, 2007. Currently she is goalkeeper for Team USA beach and indoor Team Handball.
Tyler Seppanen, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, CSU Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Human Performance, University of Montana (Graduated Cum Laude)
- Tyler specializes in post- op ACL, post-op overhead throwing athletes, orthopedic and sports injuries.
In his free time he enjoys surfing, hiking, trail running, cycling, and traveling. He grew up in Montana where he enjoyed snow skiing, back packing, and fly fishing. He also enjoys long walks on the beach.
Andy Feingold, PT, MPT
- Master of Physical Therapy, Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Physical Therapy, San Francisco State University
- Andy specializes in cervical, thoracic, lumbar spinal dysfunction (worked 10 years at the SpineCare Center in Tuscaloosa, AL), arthritic conditions, shoulder, and knee pathology.
Andy grew up in Northeast Philadelphia and relocated to Southern California in 1984. He has spent the past 20 years in Alabama and recently relocated back to Southern California to be closer to family. He has a wife, Robyn, who is from Birmingham, Alabama, and two children, Danielle and Jacob. He is very involved in the kids' activities, ice hockey and figure skating, as well as enjoys spending time enjoying the car culture in Southern California.
TK Yoshino, Athletic Trainer
- Bachelors in Kinesiology, California State University Sacramento
- TK specializes in athletic training.
TK and his wife, Fumi, grew up in Japan. He used to be a professional boxer while he was a student in the United States. He loves spending time with his family, , running, paddle boarding, practicing judo, and playing sports with his son, Yohei.
Allison O'Leary, Athletic Trainer
- Masters in Athletic Training, Montana State University Billings
- Bachelors in Kinesiology, Western Washington University
- She specializes in care for the athletic population and is currently working with athletes at San Clemente High School.
Ali grew up in Seattle, Washington, playing high school basketball and four wall handball in college. She enjoys playing sports, hiking, rock climbing, and working out. In her free time she enjoys cooking and eating and as any Seattleite - a good cup of coffee.
Would You Like to Join Our Team?
If you have strong manual skills, interpersonal skills, and think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume below.
Send your resume to SCOR Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org