Our physical and occupational therapists include individuals with specialty designations such as Doctors of Physical Therapy (DPT), Board Certified Orthopedic Specialists (OCS), Certified Hand Therapist (CHT), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS), and Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC). This experience allows us to provide you with a treatment team tailored to your individual needs.
At RSM and SCOR Physical Therapy our goal is to get you better in the shortest amount of time possible. We are able to obtain these exceptional results by:
- Having the most experienced staff and state-of-art facilities
- Hands on compassionate care
- Required yearly continuing education for all staff
- Extended hours 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday morning to accomodate those with busy lifestyles
- Emergency and same day appointments are available
- Evaluation within 24 hours
- Involvement in a national outcomes studies which rank us against our peers in performance
- Include in goal setting and offering honest communication regarding progress to you and your physician
Learn About SCOR Physical Therapy
Listen to Dan Souza, owner of SCOR Physical Therapy since 1988; discuss what is important when deciding a physical therapy office. If we cannot convince you, then check out our patient's current reviews by clicking the button below.
Check out SCOR Physical Therapy’s patient reviews.
Learn About RSM Physical Therapy
Listen to Craig Legacy, owner of RSM Physical Therapy since 1992; discuss what is important when deciding a physical therapy office. If we cannot convince you, then check out our patient’s current reviews by clicking the button below.
Check out RSM Physical Therapy's patient reviews.