There are a number of benefits that come from Direct Access.
- This will give you much quicker access to the treatment you deserve.
- While each patient case is different, clinical research shows that Direct Access should save you money.
- Physical therapy visits last at least 60 minutes so your condition is thoroughly evaluated.
- Seeing a physical therapist first, in many cases, will result in fewer overall treatment sessions.
There are some limits with Direct Access to Physical Therapy with this new legislation.
- We can see patients up to 45 days without a referral, although we will work with your doctor beyond the 12th visit if needed.
- We value the relationship we have with our patients, and their physicians. We will continue to foster this relationship by notifying a patient's physician of our evaluation findings and providing updates on the care plan as needed.
- We continue to strive to provide you and your family the best healthcare possible.